Gotta Keep On Goin' Gotta Keep On Goin'

XD Awesome!

Oh god, I haven't laughed that hard in a while. XD I would love to see an animation of this, maybe cutting away strategically to shadows, perhaps toss in a horrified onlooker...

[\Wild Run/] [\Wild Run/]

Amazing!

This music alone makes the game featuring it worth playing!

Opened Eyes Opened Eyes

Beautiful

I would love to hear a longer version of this, with a chorus and all-you know, a full-length complete song...this one would make an absolutely gorgeous one, I think.

Really amazing stuff!

-&amp;gt;&amp;gt;Just The Way You Are&amp;lt;&amp;lt;- ->>Just The Way You Are<<-

Radio

Wait, did you write this song? Because I could swear I heard it on the radio recently...did you guys get a record deal or something? Wouldn't surprise me with your talent.

vwvSTATICvwv responds:

Haha thanks. Nah this is a cover. Original by Bruno Mars. Appreciate the feedback!

Sapphire's '09 Voice Demo Sapphire's '09 Voice Demo

Awesome

Have you had voice training? You have a very impressive range!

Sapphire responds:

Nope.

NeitherLand NeitherLand

Awesome

Very haunting, with a hint of tribal with the voice-it makes me think of bleak emptiness, being alone with a long ways to go before I can rest. Really nice stuff.

Hania's Wedding Isle Song Hania's Wedding Isle Song

Absolutely beautiful.

If I get married, I certainly want to use this song! Perhaps an instrumental version as a replacement for 'Here comes the bride", for some reason I really really detest that song, and this version for the groom/bride dance afterward. Absolutely beautiful, if you don't have a record deal yet you darn well should!

Sleepless Lulluby Sleepless Lulluby

Very nice!

Very soothing melody, one you don't get tired of hearing over and over as you would with many other loops! I would like to hear a bit of flute perhaps, but that may just be my overfondness of woodwinds, having played a few myself. (I've played cornet, flute, clarinet, piano and a little ukelele, though I never became particularly skilled with any of them and have been out of play for so long that I can barely remember how to use any of them. I do intend to take guitar up though, and re-learn piano.) I really enjoyed this entry, nice work!

vwvSTATICvwv responds:

Thank you! I was actually thinking of adding some flute a while ago, but I never got around to it...

Seth

A Hero Will Rise A Hero Will Rise

Awesome!

If I get into moviemaking and ever get to actually make one of my own, in which I'm completely in control (I mean a full length theatre movie, not a flash vid) I want to use this either as the title song or an elongated version for a 'going into battle' theme. Beautifully done!

Haha thanks man :D